Performing the air quality assessment, as outlined on the Air Quality Portal, is the first step in incorporating air quality into the Forest Plan Revision. The second step is to incorporate the results of this assessment into an Air Specialist Report. Because air quality assessment requirements in the 2012 Planning Rule differ significantly from prior requirements, specialist reports must change accordingly. Below are some sample air quality specialist reports, to use as references and as templates for future reports.
- Francis Marion National Forest (07/05/2013)
- Inyo National Forest (12/30/2013)
- Sequoia National Forest (12/30/2013)
- Sierra National Forest (12/30/2013)
- Nantahala-Pisgah National Forest (04/04/2014)
- Cibola National Forest (05/13/2014)